This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Have a romantic day at home with an array of Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipes to choose from. You’ll find delicious recipes for breakfast, appetizers, entrées, cocktails, and of course, dessert!
Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipes
Bring a little romance into your life with these Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipes from the best food bloggers around. These recipes are completely drool-worthy and are a perfect excuse to stay home this year.
It’s easy to prepare your own romantic day at home, and I’ve made it even easier with this lineup of delicious recipes. So skip the crowded restaurant this year and cook up some love in your own kitchen.
Valentine’s Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Classic Vegan French Crepes – These are surprisingly easy to make and you can serve them up sweet or savory. I vote for sweet!
- Homestyle Vegan Waffles – There’s nothing better than homemade waffles. This recipe requires just 10 ingredients and a waffle maker.
- Garden Veggie Tofu Scramble – If you want something savory, then this recipe is for you. It’s loaded with flavor and SO easy to make!
- Vegan French Toast – This one’s a total classic but with a vegan twist. You’d never know it was egg-free!
Valentine’s Day Appetizers
Small bites are perfect for any time of the day or evening. You can serve them up before your main entrée or make a bunch and serve them tapas-style. The next four recipes go with most meals and they are fairly easy to make.
- Vegan Calamari – Another classic! This recipe is made with trumpet mushrooms and coated with cornmeal, then fried to perfection.
- Vegan Mozzarella – You can use this cheese for a caprese salad or melt it on a flatbread pizza. I suggest making this the night before so you don’t have to wait for it to set.
- Bruchetta with Heirloom Tomatoes – This is one of the easiest recipes to prepare and it’s always a hit. So easy to customize too!
- Crabless Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms – One of my personal favorites! You can prep the filling the night before to make it a breeze.
Valentines’ Day Entrées
Now for the main event! You can keep it simple or go all out. Either way, this next lineup of recipes are meant to impress and will show them that you care. They have that romantic touch too.
- Vegan Mushroom Bourguignonne – This dish is savory, comforting and hearty. You can serve it over rice or noodles and it goes well with a glass of red too.
- Vegan Penne Alla Vodka – You just can’t go wrong with a pasta dish. The sauce is creamy, bold and has a touch of heat.
- Vegan Carbonara – A twist on a classic! This recipe has all the cheesy, smoky and subtly eggy flavors that the original does.
- Vegan Pink Sushi – This would be the perfect meal for the sushi lover in your life. To make it complete, serve it with edamame, vegan miso soup, and sake!
- Polenta With Cauliflower Steak – This is a classy looking dish and will definitely impress your Valentine.
- Vegan Mushroom Risotto w/ Peas – Everyone loves risotto! It’s creamy, comforting and filled with flavor.
- Vegan Gnocchi in Tomato Cream Sauce – The epitome of comfort food! Your honey will love this dish!
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Steaks – They have so much flavor! You can marinate them the night before and just toss them on a grill the next day. A regular skillet works too.
Valentine’s Day Cocktails
Today’s the day to kick back, relax and sip on a cocktail or two. This next set of drink recipes are perfect for this love-drenched day! You can turn them into mocktails too.
- Cranberry Gin Cocktail – A simple cocktail that’s light and refreshing.
- Rosé Vodka Cocktail – So delicious with a touch of class!
- Rose Lemon Spritzer – This recipe calls for real rose water and the garnish of rosebuds make it so pretty.
- Damiana Valentine Cocktail – I like the dark and moody feel of this cocktail. It’s quite tasty too!
Vegan Valentine’s Recipes for Dessert
It’s just not Valentine’s Day without a little something sweet to indulge in. You have lots to choose from like donuts, cupcakes, pie, cookies, brownies and more. However, anything with chocolate is a fantastic choice!
- Vegan Chocolate Caramels – Nothing can compare to a homemade box of chocolates.
- Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes – Red velvet pretty much speaks for itself and it’s a perfect choice for Valentine’s Day.
- Vegan Chocolate Tart – This one makes such a pretty presentation and will go nicely with a glass of bubbly.
- Chocolate Donuts with Strawberry Glaze – Who wouldn’t love homemade donuts? Especially, when they are covered in a strawberry glaze!
- Vegan Sugar Cookies – How could anyone resist heart-shaped sugar cookies topped with pink frosting? They are so fun to make too!
- Vegan Brownies with Chocolate Ganache Frosting – These are for serious chocolate lovers!
- Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake – You don’t even have to turn on the oven for this decadent treat.
- Heart-Shaped Churros – Could these be any cuter? They are just like the classic churros, except they are heart-shaped and coated with strawberry sugar.
If you make one of these Vegan Valentine’s Day Recipes, I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think. It would really make my day. You can also follow me on Instagram and share your creation with me, Just tag me @veganhuggs and hashtag #veganhuggs.