This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
This Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte is rich, creamy, frothy and aromatic. It’s free of refined sugar, dairy, and processed junk. Nothing but goodness to celebrate fall!
My favorite way to celebrate fall is with pumpkin everything! And my main squeeze is a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte all season long!
I love the smell of fall spices because they make me feel all warm and cozy inside…even when it’s 80 degrees outside. I live in Arizona, and it doesn’t feel like fall here until winter time.
I’m originally from New York and I grew up with a change of seasons and I do miss it. I love the foliage, the chill in the air and wearing cute boots & sweaters!
This Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte will knock your socks off and you’ll never want the Starbucks version again.
Up until last year, Starbucks wasn’t even putting real pumpkin in their PUMPKIN latte. If you do a quick google search, you’ll see all the other nasty ingredients it has. It’s not pretty!
Just 6 ingredients!
- Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Spice
- Vanilla Extract
- Soy Milk
- Maple Syrup
Also, it’s so easy to make, and you’ll be saving a ton of money by skipping the fancy coffee shop. You’ll be skipping out on loads of chemicals and processed sugar, too.
Don’t have a fancy espresso machine?
I don’t either! I use this AeroPress Espresso Maker. It’s inexpensive and works fabulously!
I’d love to hear from you
If you make this vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte, let me know what you think by ★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. It would really make my day. You can also follow me on Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @veganhuggs and hashtag #veganhuggs so I don’t miss it.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice *See note
- 2 cups soy milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or preferred sweetener), more to taste
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 shots brewed espresso *See note
- In a small saucepan, heat the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract & spices over medium-low heat. Stir constantly to combine well & prevent from burning. Warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn up heat to medium and add the soy milk. Whisk for 3-4 minutes, until heated throughout (don't boil).
- Place mixture in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. (This will make the milk frothy too)
- Add hot espresso to each mug and pour pumpkin spice mixture on top.
- *Optional: Top with vegan whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and garnish with a cinnamon stick (doubles as a straw). Enjoy!