This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Are you looking for a delicious & healthy snack that will actually fill you up? Of course you are! Well, you are in the right place! These Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars are the perfect solution and they will keep you from getting hangry! Does that ever happen to you? Damn, I think I’m possessed when I get hangry!
These No-Bake Granola Bars are hearty, wholesome, sweet, salty, chewy & crunchy. Plus, You will get a mega dose of protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. They will nourish your body and keep you going between meals. So much goodness in one little snack! Oh, did I mention that these are totally gluten-free? BONUS!
I promise that these aren’t your typical boring granola bars. They are full of flavor, with the perfect balance of salty and sweet. They are oaty, nutty & fruity! Also, they are missing processed sugars and grains that comes in store-bought varieties. They are sweetened with dates, coconut nectar, raisins and some dried fruit. This is a powerhouse snack bar, not some wimpy bar that will leave you feeling hungry and sluggish. You will feel completely satisfied and ready to take on the word. I kid you not!
The best thing about these No-Bake Granola Bars, is that they are so easy to make and you don’t have to bake them. When you keep the ingredients raw, it will preserve all the nutrition. So, you’ll have less mess to clean up and more nutrients for your body. Sounds pretty good, huh? You can make a few batches and store them in the fridge or freezer. They are perfect for an on-the-go snack, school lunches, or when you are road trippin’ it down route 66! (That is SO on my bucket list)
So what’s holding these babies together? The coconut nectar, dates & sunflower seed butter are not only tasty and nutritious ingredients, they also act like a glue to keep things in their place. Nature is incredible! If you don’t have sunflower seed butter, you can use any kind of nut butter. Also, if you don’t have coconut nectar, you can use brown rice syrup. Voila!
So, before you end up at the Circle K, about to make a bad choice, because you are getting hangry, make these delicious and nutritious bars & keep them on hand. You will feel much better and your body will thank you for it!
Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars
- 1 1/2 cups GF rolled oats
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (or deglet), pitted & finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup raw almonds , slivered or chopped
- 1/4 cup dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt (or preferred salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar (substitute with brown rice syrup)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (or almond butter)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients. Combine well
- In a small pot, over medium low heat, melt the coconut nectar & sunflower seed butter. Stir constantly. Remove from heat and let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour liquid over the dry mixture and combine well.
- Line a 8x8 baking tray with parchment paper and press the mixture down firmly. I used a small jar wrapped in plastic wrap (to keep from sticking) and rolled mixture down firmly & evenly.
- Pop in fridge for about 2 hours to set (or freezer for 30 minutes)