This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Thinking about what to buy for the vegan in your life? These Holiday Vegan Gift Ideas will make your shopping a breeze!
Skip the crowded stores this year and shop in the comfort of your own home! I compiled a list of my favorite Vegan Gift Ideas and put them all in one place. It takes the guesswork out of shopping for the vegan(s) in your life.
Let's get started...
- Sonder Los Angeles - Cutting Board - This is one of my favorite cutting boards. It's made in the USA with sturdy end-grain walnut wood. One side has sorting compartments and each side has non-slip feet. It also works perfectly as a snack board too.
- OXO Good Grips Mixing Bowls - I use these bowls all the time. They are sturdy, have non-slip bottoms, and are cute enough for serving.
- Tofuture's Tofu Press - Know someone who loves tofu? This is the gift for them! I use it all the time.
- OXO Salad Spinner - This is one kitchen accessory that I can't live without. It keeps green crisp and dry after washing. Your salad-loving friend will be so grateful to receive this.
- Henckels 8-inch Chef Knife - Every kitchen needs one! This knife is comfortable and sturdy. You can also have it engraved to make it extra special!
- Vitamix Blender - I've had mine for 10 years and it's still going strong. I use it for sauces, dressings, ice cream, smoothies, nut cheese, soups, dips, and so much more.
- USA Pan Bakeware Set - most of my bakeware pieces are by this company. They are sturdy and non-stick, and everything bakes up nicely.
- Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor - This is a heavy-duty piece of equipment and one of my favorite kitchen appliances. It chops, slices, grinds, shreds, grates, kneads, purees, and more. It's a powerhouse!
- Instant Pot - This is an excellent gift for almost anyone. It's a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, and food warmer. It'll make life easier in the kitchen and save lots of time.
- Hippeas Variety Pack - These chickpea puffs are totally delicious and addictive.
- Cocomels Caramels - For the caramel lover in your life. They are made with organic ingredients and they are SO delicious!
- The Very Good Butcher - This is a great sampler pack for vegans or the vegan-curious. Their products are minimally-processed, made with whole food ingredients, and super delicious!
- Vegan Snack Sampler - Who wouldn't love a box with a variety of delicious snacks? It's the perfect gift for serious snackers.
- Lousiville Vegan Jerky Sampler - You can't go wrong with vegan jerky. Each flavor variation is on point.
- Anthony's Nutritional Yeast Flakes - A staple for any vegan kitchen. It adds umami flavor to everything it touches. It's perfect for movie popcorn!
- Peatos - These are on the spicy side but SO good! Note: The Fiery Hot is the only flavor that's vegan.
- Spudsy Sweet Potato Puffs - I haven't tried these yet, but I've heard good reviews. I'll report back when I do.
- Primal Spirit Vegan Jerky - These are perfect for stocking stuffers. They are so flavorful and great when you're on the go.
Vegan Fashion Accessories
- Herschel Unisex Wallet - I have gifted this wallet in the past and I also bought one for myself. It's simple, functional and stylish.
- Bungalow 360 Piggie Tote - Perfect for the animal lover in your life. I have a bunch of pieces from this company and I think I need this piggie tote, too. They have so many cute animal designs to choose from. Their items are well made with durable canvas material and easy to clean, too.
- Bungalow 360 Otter Wallet - Who wouldn't love a wallet with cute little otters all over it?
- Blue Q - 'Plants Get Me' Socks - For the gardener in your life. I need a pair of these!
- Women's Kale T-Shirt - A fun shirt for the veggie lover friend.
- Unisex Vegan Dr. Martens - These just bring me back! So glad they have a vegan option now.
- Women's Cork Belt - It's charming, eco-friendly and totally vegan!
- Alpine North Women's Winter Parka - This company only uses animal-free materials to make their winter coats. They are designed to keep you warm and looking cool.
- Alpine North Men's Winter Puffer Coat - They have various men's jackets to choose from and they are all vegan.
DIY Vegan Gift Ideas
- Organic Mushroom Farm - It's fun to watch mushrooms grow. They taste incredible too!
- AeroGarden - Fresh herbs are a cooking delight! It's so rewarding when you grow your own too.
- Herbal Tea Garden - For the tea drinker in your life.
- Organic Home Garden - Great for beginners or kiddos too.
- Vegan Cheese Kit - Vegan cheese...need I say more!
- AvoSeedo - I've always wanted to try growing an avocado tree from a seed. This is a fun gift for anyone to receive.
- Dr. Meter - I highly recommend this for anyone who is working on their green thumb. I've overwatered everything until I found this gem.
- Soyabella Soy and Nut Milk Maker - Fresh is so much better than store-bought and cost-effective too.
- Nut Milk Bag - These are of nice quality and yield very smooth results.
Vegan Beauty and Body Care
- Acure Welcome to Skin Wellness Kit - I absolutely love Acure products. This is a great sampler and would make a fabulous gift!
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Set - They are well made and 100% cruelty-free.
- Andalou CannaCell Starter Kit - I love Andalou products. Most are vegan and made with clean ingredients.
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish Set - They have stunning colors and their polish is very durable. They are made in the USA and are free of toxins.
- Vegan Cuts Subscription - This is a fun way to try various vegan beauty products. The box arrives every month with lots of goodies inside.
- Bull Dog Men's Skincare Kit - Perfect for the man in your life! Their products smell fantastic and are also non-toxic.
Vegan Gifts Ideas Under $25
- OXO Salt Grinder - I have this and I love it. It's durable and grinds beautifully!
- Avocado Ornament - This will brighten up anyone's Christmas tree!
- Team Herbivore Socks - How cute are these?
- Core Mini Utensil Set - I love this set and use it all the time. They are great for getting into small spaces. The tops are removable and dishwasher-safe.
- Blue Q Oven Mitt - They have a variety of fun designs to choose from and will surely bring smiles.
- Avocado Toast Mug - This is the cutest mug! It's made in the U.S.A and it's lead-free.
- Avocado Plush - The sweetest snuggle friend!
- Yellowbird Hot Sauce Set - These are deliciously spicy and made with organic ingredients.
- Isa Does It - Cookbook - One of my favorite cookbooks. It's perfect for newbies or longtime vegans.
Interested in DIY food gifts? Here are my faves
Vegan Cookies in a Jar
Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Jam Thumbprint Cookies
I hope you enjoyed these Vegan Gift Ideas as much as I do. My shopping is all done and now I can enjoy this festive season! Let me know if you have a great gift to share - I'd love to check it out.
Superb list. I will be getting a number of items. Please do this every year!
Glad you found it helpful Lauren. 🙂
Thanks for the recommendations. I just ordered The Vegan 8 for my brother for Christmas. Looks great!
You're most welcome! That's my favorite new cookbook...he's going to love it! Merry Christmas! 🙂