This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Thinking about what to buy for the vegan in your life? These Holiday Vegan Gift Ideas will make your shopping a breeze! They’re all under $50 dollars too!
Skip the crowded stores this year and shop in the comfort of your own home! I compiled a list of my favorite Vegan Gift Ideas and put them all in one place. It takes the guesswork out of shopping for the vegan(s) in your life. Let’s get started…
- Hippeas Snack Pack – These chickpea puffs are totally delicious and addictive! They’re healthy, too!
- Lousiville Vegan Jerky Sampler – This is the best vegan jerky I’ve ever tasted! You can’t go wrong with this gift.
- Vegan Snack Sampler – Who wouldn’t love a box with a variety of delicious snacks? It’s the perfect gift for serious snackers.
- Enjoy Life Rice Milk Crunch Bars – For the chocolate lover in your life. They are reminiscent of a Nestle Crunch Bar.
- V is for Vegan children’s book – kiddos can learn their ABCs and about compassion with adorable illustrations.
- Simple Happy Kitchen Tomato Plush – Who wouldn’t want to hug this ever-so-cute tomato.
- Help Yourself Cookbook for Kids – I think it’s so important to teach children how to cook. It gives them confidence and most likely, they’ll eat what they make. This book is filled with easy-to-follow and kid-friendly recipes.
- Crayon Rocks – They have an ergonomic shape and are designed to teach the correct pencil grip. They are totally cool too!
Vegan Beauty and Body Care
- Acure Travel Pack – I absolutely love Acure products! This is a great sampler and would make a fabulous gift!
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish Collection – They have incredible colors and their polish is very durable. They are made in the USA and free of dangerous toxins.
- Andalou Naturals Men’s Kit – Perfect for the man in your life! Their products smell fantastic and are also non-toxic
- Mr. Bean Coffee Scrub – It gives you smooth skin and your shower will smell like fresh-brewed coffee.
- Numi Organic Tea Sampler – For the tea drinker in your life.
- Herb Garden Kit – I love growing my own herbs! They’re always available and so fresh tasting!
- Vegan Cheese Kit – Vegan cheese…need I say more!
- Organic Mushroom Farm – It’s fun to watch mushrooms grow. They taste incredible too!
- I’m Vegan and I Love You – Baseball Tee – I bought this years ago and it’s still holding up. It’s soft and comfortable! It comes in unisex sizes too.
- Cork Wallet – For anyone who likes a slim wallet for their back pocket or purse.
- Plants Get Me – Socks – For the gardener or veggie lover in your life. I need a pair of these!
- Cork Belt – It’s charming, eco-friendly and totally vegan!
- The Homemade Vegan Pantry – This should be a staple in any vegan kitchen. I’ve made so many of Miyoko’s recipes and they never disappoint.
- The Vegan 8 – One of my favorite new cookbooks. The recipes are simple, tasty and only require 8 ingredients or less.
- Simple Happy Kitchen – This is not a recipe book, but I highly recommend it. It’s an illustrated guide for vegans or anyone interested in learning how to eat a healthy plant-based diet. The illustrations are very informative and adorable!
- Chloe Flavor – The title is very fitting because Chloe’s recipes are full of flavor.
- Avogato Phone Stand – I ordered this for myself and I adore it. Highly recommend!
- Avocado Love 2019 Planner – For the organized avocado lover. So cute!
- Avocado Ornament – This will brighten up anyone’s Christmas tree
- Avocado Toast Mug – This is the cutest mug! It’s made in the U.S.A and it’s lead-free.
- Made from Scratch – Oven Mitt – How cute is this? I may have to gift this to myself! They are made by BlueQ and they have other styles available.
- Tofu Press – Know someone who loves tofu? This is the gift for them! I use it all the time.
- Salad Spinner – This is one kitchen accessory that I can’t live without. It keeps green crisp and dry after washing. Your salad-loving friend will be so grateful to receive this.
- Chef’s Knife – Every kitchen needs one! This knife is comfortable and sturdy. You can also have it engraved to make it extra-special!
- Handmade Ramen Bowl by KJ Pottery – I love the rustic appeal and they are so well made. I plan to order more pieces soon.
- Vegan Rainbow Sprinkles – These are the cutest and tastiest sprinkles. Plus, they are made with natural dyes, and they’re gluten-free.
- Sterling Silver Vegan Necklace – I love the simplicity and charm of this handmade necklace.
- Pet Peas in a Pod – How much cuter can this be? They have other veggie pets to choose from too.
Well, I hope you enjoy these Vegan Gift Ideas and much as I do. My shopping is all done and now I can enjoy this festive season! Let me know if you have a great gift to share – I’d love to check it out.
Interested in DIY food gifts? Here are my faves: