Thinking about what to buy for the vegan in your life? These Holiday Vegan Gift Ideas will make your shopping a breeze! They're all under $50 dollars too!
Skip the crowded stores this year and shop in the comfort of your own home! I compiled a list of my favorite Vegan Gift Ideas and put them all in one place. It takes the guesswork out of shopping for the vegan(s) in your life. Let's get started...
- Hippeas Snack Pack - These chickpea puffs are totally delicious and addictive! They're healthy, too!
Lousiville Vegan Jerky Sampler - This is the best vegan jerky I've ever tasted! You can't go wrong with this gift.
Vegan Snack Sampler - Who wouldn't love a box with a variety of delicious snacks? It's the perfect gift for serious snackers.
Cocomels Caramel Sampler - For the caramel lover in your life. They are made with organic ingredients and they are SO delicious!
- V is for Vegan children's book - kiddos can learn their ABCs and about compassion with adorable illustrations.
- Jellycat Cherry Plush - Who wouldn't want to hug this ever-so-cute cherry.
- Help Yourself Cookbook for Kids - I think it's so important to teach children how to cook. It gives them confidence and most likely, they'll eat what they make. This book is filled with easy-to-follow and kid-friendly recipes.
- Crayon Rocks - They have an ergonomic shape and are designed to teach the correct pencil grip. They are totally cool too!
Vegan Beauty and Body Care
- Acure Travel Pack - I absolutely love Acure products! This is a great sampler and would make a fabulous gift!
- Ella + Mila Nail Polish Collection - They have incredible colors and their polish is very durable. They are made in the USA and free of dangerous toxins.
- Mr. Bean Coffee Scrub - It gives you smooth skin and your shower will smell like fresh-brewed coffee.
- Andalou Naturals Men's Kit - Perfect for the man in your life! Their products smell fantastic and are also non-toxic
- Organic Mushroom Farm - It's fun to watch mushrooms grow. They taste incredible too!
- Matcha Tea Ceremonial Set - Everything you'll need for a blissful morning.
- Herb Garden Kit - I love growing my own herbs! They're always available and so fresh tasting!
- Vegan Cheese Kit - Vegan cheese...need I say more!
- I'm Vegan and I Love You - Baseball Tee - I bought this years ago and it's still holding up. It's soft and comfortable! It comes in unisex sizes too.
- Cork Wallet - For anyone who likes a slim wallet for their back pocket or purse.
- Plants Get Me - Socks - For the gardener or veggie lover in your life. I need a pair of these!
- Cork Belt - It's charming, eco-friendly and totally vegan!
- The Homemade Vegan Pantry - This should be a staple in any vegan kitchen. I've made so many of Miyoko's recipes and they never disappoint.
- The Vegan 8 - One of my favorite new cookbooks. The recipes are simple, tasty and only require 8 ingredients or less.
- Simple Happy Kitchen - This is not a recipe book, but I highly recommend it. It's an illustrated guide for vegans or anyone interested in learning how to eat a healthy plant-based diet. The illustrations are very informative and adorable!
- Chloe Flavor - The title is very fitting because Chloe's recipes are full of flavor.
- Avogato Phone Stand - I ordered this for myself and I adore it. Highly recommend!
- Avocado Plush - The cutest snuggle friend!
- Avocado Ornament - This will brighten up anyone's Christmas tree
- Avocado Toast Mug - This is the cutest mug! It's made in the U.S.A and it's lead-free.
- Made from Scratch - Oven Mitt - How cute is this? I may have to gift this to myself! They are made by BlueQ and they have other styles available.
- Tofu Press - Know someone who loves tofu? This is the gift for them! I use it all the time.
- Salad Spinner - This is one kitchen accessory that I can't live without. It keeps green crisp and dry after washing. Your salad-loving friend will be so grateful to receive this.
- Chef's Knife - Every kitchen needs one! This knife is comfortable and sturdy. You can also have it engraved to make it extra-special!
- Handmade Ramen Bowl by KJ Pottery - I love the rustic appeal and they are so well made.
- Vegan Rainbow Sprinkles - These are the cutest and tastiest sprinkles. Plus, they are made with natural dyes, and they're gluten-free.
- Sterling Silver Vegan Necklace - I love the simplicity and charm of this handmade necklace.
- Pet Peas in a Pod - How much cuter can this be? They have other veggie pets to choose from too.
Interested in DIY food gifts? Here are my faves:
Well, I hope you enjoy these Vegan Gift Ideas and much as I do. My shopping is all done and now I can enjoy this festive season! Let me know if you have a great gift to share - I'd love to check it out.