This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Orange Creamsicle Pops were a childhood favorite of mine. I would chase down the ice cream man for them all the time and it was worth it. They were refreshing, sweet, creamy, and tangy!
Well, now I'm a big kid and still love those tangy-sweet flavors together, so I veganized them and I couldn't be happier. They are just as delicious as I remember!
Ingredients needed for ORANGE Creamsicle Pops
(FULL INGREDIENT AMOUNT IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
1- Full-Fat Coconut Milk
2- Navel Oranges
3- Orange Zest
4- Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar
5- Vanilla Extract
6- Sea Salt
How to make Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
STEP 1 - Place all the ingredients in a blender (except the zest) and blend for 15-20 seconds until smooth. Add the zest and pulse 2-4 times. If you don't want small flecks of zest in the popsicles, you can add it in with all ingredients.
STEP 2 - Pour the mixture into a 6-Piece Popsicle Mold, leaving about ¼" of room on top. Place the sticks in the mixture and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours. Enjoy!
Do I need to use navel oranges?
I chose navel oranges because they are perfectly sweet and they are seedless. You can use any oranges you prefer though. Just make sure they are seedless and medium-sized so you have the proper ratio.
Can I use store-bought orange juice?
You can, but I feel that the flavor is lacking quite a bit with store-bought juice. The sweetness may need to be adjusted depending on how sweet or tangy the juice is. You'll need about 1 ¼ cup of juice to replace the oranges.
More summer desserts to enjoy
And here are 29 more Easy Vegan Summer Recipes from The Green Loot. So many to choose from!
I love to hear from you
If you make this Orange Creamsicle recipe, let me know what you think by ★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. It would really make my day. You can also follow me on Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @veganhuggs and hashtag #veganhuggs so I don’t miss it.
Vegan Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
- Popsicle Molds
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (except the zest) and blend for 15-20 seconds until smooth. Add the zest and pulse 2-4 times. If you don't want small flecks of zest in the popsicles, you can add it in with all ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a 6-Piece Popsicle Mold, leaving about ¼" of room on top. Place the sticks in the mixture and place in freezer for 4-6 hours. Enjoy!
- Prep time doesn't include freezing time of 4-6 hours.
- Make sure to zest the orange before peeling.
- The sweetness can easily be adjusted - just add more or less according to your taste.
- I used navel oranges because they are perfectly sweet and they don't have seeds. You can replace them with any seedless oranges that are medium-sized.
- I added extra zest to the surface of the frozen pops for photo purposes. The pops will have a smooth surface when you make the recipe as written. You can add extra zest if you'd like though.