This Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing is creamy, healthy and bursting with fresh citrusy flavors! It takes minutes to make, plus it's oil-free and vegan too.
* If you'd like to turn up the heat, add 1/2 of a small deseeded jalapeño. (Be careful not to touch your eyes after). You can also add 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
* This dressing can be made into a thicker dip. Just add another half of avocado and use less water. Blend to desired consistency.
* I love the extra creaminess and tang from the yogurt, but feel free to omit it if you don't have it. Just add another small half of avocado. You might need to add a bit more water to thin out (unsweetened soy milk works too).
* You can replace the garlic powder with fresh garlic. I'd use about 1-2 small cloves. If you would like a bit of onion flavor, you can use fresh green onion (about 1 stalk) or a 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
* Makes about 1 cup of dressing.
* Recipe adapted from Smart Little Cookie.