A lighter take on a classic, these Vegan Powdered Donuts are baked to a golden perfection and frosted with fluffy sugary goodness.
* For accurate results, don't scoop the flour with a measuring cup directly from the flour container. Instead, scoop the flour out of your container with a spoon and then into a measuring cup. Don't pack or tap the cup. After filling, lightly sweep a butter knife across the top to remove the excess flour.
* Make sure your baking powder and baking soda are not expired. Fresh baking agents are important for a successful baking experience.
* Donuts are freshest the same day, but they will store in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
* Nutritional Info: I calculated the info using all of the powdered sugar for the coating. However, you may not use all of it, so the calculations will be different.
* Yields about 9-10 donuts.