Pina Colada Smoothie
Whisk off to the tropics without even leaving your home! This Pina Colada Smoothie is reminiscent of that famous island cocktail but without the added booze or sugar. It's a perfect way to start your morning! It's creamy, cold and refreshing and requires 4 simple ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 2 cups pineapple , frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk , full fat (or any plant-based milk)
- 1 large banana , ripened
To a high-powered blender, add the coconut milk, coconut water, and banana first, then add the remaining ingredients. Blend on high until creamy and smooth, using the tamper as needed.
The consistency should be thick, but if it's too thick, add a few splashes of milk. If it's too thin, add more frozen fruit. Pour into your favorite glass and serve. Enjoy!
* Garnish ideas: coconut flakes, sliced strawberries, fresh mint, cherries, pineapple wedge, chopped pineapple.
* If you don't have coconut water, you can substitute it with more coconut milk.
* I use full-fat canned coconut milk to make it super creamy, but you can use any plant-based milk you prefer.
* If you want to use fresh pineapple, you will need to add a handful of ice to the blender. Add more liquid as needed.
* You can use all frozen fruit, but you may need to add more liquid. Add more as needed.
Serving: 1Smoothie | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 618mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 163IU | Vitamin C: 106mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg