Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars
These No-Bake Granola Bars are hearty, wholesome, sweet, salty, chewy & crunchy. Also, You'll get a mega dose of protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups GF rolled oats
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (or deglet), pitted & finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup raw almonds , slivered or chopped
- 1/4 cup dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt (or preferred salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar (substitute with brown rice syrup)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter (or almond butter)
In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients. Combine well
In a small pot, over medium low heat, melt the coconut nectar & sunflower seed butter. Stir constantly. Remove from heat and let cool for 1-2 minutes.
Pour liquid over the dry mixture and combine well.
Line a 8x8 baking tray with parchment paper and press the mixture down firmly. I used a small jar wrapped in plastic wrap (to keep from sticking) and rolled mixture down firmly & evenly.
Pop in fridge for about 2 hours to set (or freezer for 30 minutes)
These bars are very versatile, so you can add your favorite nuts, seeds, dried fruits or chocolate chips to the mix. Have fun with it...it's almost impossible to mess up.
*Prep time doesn't include chilling time.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 402mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 2.7mg