Raspberry Coconut Yogurt
Any yogurt lovers out there like me? Don't you just love the creamy texture, coupled with sweet and tangy goodness? Well, this Raspberry Coconut Yogurt will provide all that and more
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries , or your favorite berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups young Thai coconut meat , fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 3/4 cup coconut water (fresh or bottled)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon probiotic powder (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt (or preferred salt)
- 2-3 teaspoons pure maple syrup , more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mash the raspberries and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup in small sauce pan, over medium heat. Set heat to medium-low and lightly simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
Add the remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more coconut water if it's too thick (1 tablespoon at a time)
Pour the yogurt into your favorite glass. Then put the raspberry sauce on top. Put in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
*Add more or less lemon, depending on how tangy you like it.
*Can be stored in the fridge for 3-5 days.
*Prep time doesn't include chilling time.
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 14.5mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.7mg