This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Chocolate Overnight Oats topped with Berry Nice Cream ~ it’s what dreams are made of. It’s nutritious, satisfying and so darn delicious!
This Chocolate Overnight Oats breakfast is deliciously filling, and so nutritious. It will power your day and make you feel Great.
It’s loaded with protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants! It has lots of friendly fiber too. Your tummy will be satisfied, and your taste buds will be overjoyed! The kids will feel like they’re having dessert for breakfast, and you’ll get them sitting at the table again. Breakfast can be fun!
How do I make overnight oats?
It’s really simple and all you’ll need is a jar or sealable container. Just make it the night before and pop it in the fridge. It’ll be ready for you to enjoy in the morning. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
To a clean jar, add all the ingredients and give it a good stir.
Now seal it and pop it in the fridge.
So easy to do, right?
Now the fun part!
Make the nice cream in the morning and top it on the overnight oats. Enjoy!!
I’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
If you make this recipe, let me know what you think by ★ star rating it and leaving a comment below. It would really make my day. You can also follow me on Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @veganhuggs and hashtag #veganhuggs so I don’t miss it.
Chocolate Overnight Oats & Berry Nice Cream
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Berry Nice Cream
- 1/4 cup plant based milk
- 1/4 cup cashews , soaked in water for 2-4 hours
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana , sliced
- Mash banana on the bottom of a mason jar or bowl. Add all ingredients and mix really really well. Cover and let sit in fridge overnight.
Berry Nice Cream
- Drain cashews and discard water. Blend all ingredients together until thick and creamy. Add a touch more milk, if needed. I use a Vitamix, but a food processor or high-powered blender can be used. Make sure to scrape down sides here and there. For extra sweetness, add 1 pitted date or 1 tbsp of maple syrup. Now, place the nice cream on top of your overnight oats. Top with shredded coconut, cacao nibs and blueberries. Enjoy!