This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Today’s Chunky Monkey Cookie recipe is sponsored by Navitas Organics. I love sharing my new vegan finds along with a tasty recipe and sponsored posts help make that happen. Thank you for your support. *Giveaway below*
CHOCOLATE, BANANA, & PEANUT BUTTER – need I say more? If you love these tasty ingredients combined, like me, then you’re going to love these Chunky Monkey Cookies!
Especially, because you can enjoy them without the cookie guilt. How? Well, they are made with simple and wholesome ingredients, they’re refined sugar-free and are packed with superfood nutrition.
And yes, they still taste damn delicious! They are subtly sweet, chocolatey, banana-y and peanut buttery good!
I’ve been a fan of Navitas Organics for quite some time. Over the years, I’ve purchased their superfood powders, nuts, seeds, berries and more. All of their products are high-quality, natural, organic and vegan.
The items they mailed were new to me, so I was so excited to try them out. They sent me their range of Organic Essential Superfood Blends and Daily Superfood Boosts.
The Organic Essential Superfood Blend comes in two varieties, Cacao & Greens and Vanilla & Greens. They are made with a protein blend of pea, pumpkin seed, sunflower, golden flax, and hemp. Plus a superfood blend of goji berry, pomegranate, maca and camu camu.
And if that’s not enough, they have a hearty greens blend of wheatgrass, kale, spinach, and spirulina. You’ll have a happy belly too because they are equipped with 9 probiotics and 4 digestive enzymes. All of that in one convenient package!
The Daily Superfood Boosts are curated to support specific nutritional needs. They have one for Focus, Beauty, Wellness, and Detox. Each one is loaded with antioxidants, superfoods, and their own targeted nutrients.
Thanks to Navitas Organics, I was able to turn these already nutritious cookies, into superfood cookies!
The ingredients are made with wholesome kitchen staples. I used peanut butter, cocoa powder, banana, oats, coconut nectar, coconut oil, vanilla extract, vegan chocolate chips, and salt.
For the superfood nutrition, I added a 1/4 cup of Navitas Organics Cacao & Greens Essential Superfood Blend and the Focus Daily Superfood Boost. I chose them because they both had cacao powder, which not only boosted the nutrition, it also boosted the chocolatey flavor of the cookies. That’s always a plus!
Also, the Focus Boost contains Yerba Mate Extract which provides a natural buzz without the unnatural caffeine jitters. So, yeah, these Chunky Monkey Cookies are perfect for those sleepy-feeling mornings.
So how do they taste?
As I was saying earlier, they taste damn delicious! Adding the Navitas Organics blends did not overpower the flavors of the cookies at all. Instead, they complimented them quite nicely and I was really satisfied with the results.
Well, are you ready to give these no-bake, superfood delights a try? Let’s do this!
I’d love to hear from you
If you make this Chunky Monkey Cookie recipe, I’d love to hear what you think in the comment section below. It would really make my day. You can also follow me on Instagram and share your creation with me. Just tag me @veganhuggs and hashtag #veganhuggs so I don’t miss it.
No-Bake Chunky Monkey CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder , unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pure coconut nectar (sub brown rice syrup or maple syrup)
- 1 large banana , ripened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats , quick-cooking (GF if preferred)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips , vegan (more if preferred)
- 1/4 cup Navitas Organics Cacao & Greens Superfood Blend
- 1 scoop Navitas Organics Focus Superfood Boost
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. * Make sure the baking sheet will fit into your fridge, otherwise you may need two smaller ones.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut nectar, cocoa powder, vanilla & salt. Whisk to combine until mixture is melted together & completely smooth. About 2-4 minutes. * Mixture will be thick.
- Remove from heat and add the mashed banana, Navitas Organics Cacao & Greens Superfood Blend, and Navitas Organics Focus Superfood Boost. Combine well.
- Using a spatula, transfer the peanut butter mixture into a large mixing bowl. Now add the oats and stir to combine well. *The mixture will be thick.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, place about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Using your hands, press down mounds and mold them into cookie shapes, about 1/2" thick. * If the dough is sticking to your hands, lightly moisten them before continuing.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and chill for 20-30 to firm them up. Enjoy!