Hey guys, I know I just posted a cheesecake recipe yesterday, but I had to post these Vegan Strawberry Cheesecakes. They are heart-shaped and adorable! Valentine’s Day is this Sunday and these little cuties would be perfect for your loved ones. They are creamy, dreamy and delicious! They are completely vegan (of course) and gluten-free. They are made with fresh strawberries, raw cashews, pure maple syrup, coconut cream, coconut oil, dates, almonds and fresh lemon juice. So simple, yet sweet, tangy and delectable. Better than the original! (in my humble opinion)
I used two 4″ mini heart-shaped Springform pans, but you can use any 4″ mini pans. You can also just use one 6″ or 8 ” pan. Make sure to lightly grease the pans, before pouring in your batter. This way, they will pop out easy after setting in the freezer. I used coconut oil.
You can top these babies with just about anything or just leave them plain. I used culinary roses to give them an elegant feel. Yep, you can eat them. How cool is that?
These Vegan Strawberry Cheesecakes are sweet, tangy and delectable! They are dairy-free, gluten-free & vegan. Perfect for Valentine's Day!
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- Lightly grease each pan
- Process the almonds and dates until if forms a loose dough. Press between your fingers to make sure it sticks together. Add more dates or nuts for the needed consistency.
- Press the dough into 2 mini Springform pans. I used heart-shaped . You can also use any regular non-stick pan.
- Combine all ingredients (except 1/2 cup strawberries) in a blender or food processor. Blend until really creamy and smooth.
- Pour on top of crust to the halfway mark. Pop back in freezer, while you prepare the darker strawberry layer.
- Place the strawberries in the remaining filling, blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture on top of lighter strawberry filling. (make sure lighter layer is a little solid on top, before pouring darker layer)
- Freeze for 4-6 hours
*Prep time doesn't include soaking & freezing time
Let sit out for 10-15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is for two 4" mini cakes.
If you aren't using a Springform pan, just pop cake out with a butter knife. You might have to tap it a few times to work it out.
Top with culinary roses and petals. You can also use coconut shreds, chocolate shavings or strawberries.
Happy Valentine’s Day! xo