Yep, the title of this recipe says it all! These Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are jam-packed with goodies and they are scrumptious! How can anyone pass up a cookie that has pumpkin, peanut butter and chocolate in it? I’m in every time! They also have a hint of pumpkin spice which takes them to another level. They are perfect for this fall weather, too.
If you don’t like peanut butter, you can swap it our with your favorite nut butter. If you’d like to skip on the pumpkin spice, you can add a teaspoon of cinnamon instead. They will still be delicious!
This recipe makes about 10-12 cookies.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients of oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, pumpkin spice & salt. Combine well.
- In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients of pumpkin, peanut butter, maple syrup & vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into the large bowl of dry ingredients. Combine well. Add the chocolate chips and gently fold them into the batter.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of batter onto a baking sheet for each cookie. Leave at least 1" of room in between each one. You can gently flatten with a spoon or leave them as is, for a chunkier cookie. (I didn't flatten them) Place in oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing them from pan. They might look undercooked, but they will firm up as they are cooling. Remove with a spatula carefully and transfer to a cooling rack for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
* Oat Flour: Oat flour can easily be made from rolled oats. Just put 1/2 cup rolled oats in your blender for 30-60 seconds, until it turns into a fine flour. Voila, you have oat flour 🙂